100% WATERSOLUBLE COMPOUND FERTILISERS
COMBIFAST series have been developed to offer a high quality, 100% soluble NPK product which can be applied throughout the year under normal growing conditions both via drip irrigation systems as well as foliar applications.
- Combifast is suitable for drip irrigation and foliar applications.
- Combifast consists of small homogenous particles which dissolve evenly and easily.
- The available types meet the crops needs during all growth stages.
- The basic components of Combifast are of high quality and free of chlorine and other hazardous elements.
- Combifast fertilisers can be applied with all usual plant protection products.
- Due to the 100% water solubility, combifast fertilisers do not block the nozzles of the irrigation systems or spraying equipment.
- All microelements are in chelated form.
- When applied by foliar application no stains or residues remain on the fruits or leaves.
- COMBIFAST 18-18-18 + 2 MgO + TE
- COMBIFAST 20-20-20 + TE
- COMBIFAST 15-30-15 + TE
- COMBIFAST 12-5-24 + 2 MgO + TE
- COMBIFAST 18-9-27 + 2 MgO + TE
- COMBIFAST 30-10-10 + TE
- COMBIFAST 20-0-20 + 10 CaO + TE
Combifast fertilizers contain the following trace elements:
|TOTAL IRON (Fe)||0,030|
|IRON (Fe EDTA)||0,030|
|TOTAL ZINC (Zn EDTA)||0,020|
|ZINC (Zn EDTA)||0,020|
|MANGANESE (Mn EDTA)||0,020|
|COPPER (Cu EDTA)||0,010|